Our official address is as follows:
168 Trafalgar Rd , Greenwich, London, SE10 9TZ
The number of our company is:
Our policy is in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom as they have been implemented, including those mandated by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR).
Mathew Sawyer is dedicated to safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information, and the law mandates that we inform you of both your rights and our responsibility in this matter. We urge that you read this Privacy Notice very carefully since it contains information on the following topics:
- The information about yourself that we require
- Your legal rights to privacy and the protections afforded to you by the law
What it is that we gather:
- Details on how to get in touch with someone, such as a phone number, an email address, and a physical address
- Emergency contact details
- Preference for getting information either through phone, email, or text message.
When you sign on as a customer, we enter into a legally binding agreement with you, and one of the conditions of the service we give to you as a customer is that you provide some information about yourself to us.
The fact that there is a contract between us, or the fact that you have asked that we use the information before we enter into a contract, is the legal basis for our use of this information.
We will continue to process this information up until the point when the contract between us comes to an end, or until either party decides to discontinue it.
The legitimate ground for the processing, as well as its intended use:
- Your “explicit consent” is required in order for us to be able to legally handle any personal information you provide. The processing is being done so that we may offer you with a service that is both effective and efficient in terms of scheduling appointments and preserving records in a professional manner.
- Your private information will not be distributed to any third parties unless you specifically give us permission to do so, or unless we are mandated by law to do so.
- Your personal information is stored so that we can better offer you with the services that you have asked for.
- Specifically so that we can maintain a record of it.
- to act in accordance with the law.
- In order to adhere to the guidelines set out by the professional organisation known as the British Association
- counselling sessions and psychotherapy sessions (BACP)
To bolster a claim or a defence in a legal proceeding.
Your command over your own private information:
The storage and processing of your personal information will continue until you revoke your consent.
You have the right to request that any information about you be removed.
You have the ability to submit a request for access to your personal information that is being kept on file.
We will get back to you within the next month.
You have the right to request that any errors in your personal information be rectified.
You have the ability to file a concern with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) over the use of your personal data by visiting https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
The following types of information are processed with your tacit consent:
- Through the performance of certain acts, you are indicating that you give us permission to process information that has the potential to constitute personal data even when there is no contractual connection between us. For example, when you look around on the Mathew Sawyer website or when you ask us to supply you with further information on the services that we offer.
- In as many cases as feasible, we will seek to gain your clear consent before processing this data.
- When you write to Mathew Sawyer asking for a response, for example, this becomes an example of an implicit kind of consent given by you.
- When you get in touch with Mathew Sawyer over the phone or by email, we make a note of the information you provide so that we can provide the answers to the questions you posed.
- We keep a record of both your request and your response because there is a genuine interest in doing so in order to more effectively operate our company.
- We store personally identifiable information linked with your message (such as your name, telephone number, or email address), so that we may contact with you and offer a high-quality service. For example, we may keep your name, telephone number, or email address.
- At other occasions, we process information in order to comply with a legal requirement because we are under a statutory responsibility to do so. (For instance, we could be compelled to provide information to legal authorities if they make the appropriate request, or if they have the appropriate authorization, such as a search warrant or a court order.)
- We are going to keep processing your information in this manner unless you tell us to stop doing so by withdrawing your permission.
- You have the right to revoke your permission at any time by sending a letter to the address shown above. Alternately, you may contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
- Mathew Sawyer is dedicated to protecting the privacy of the information you provide to him. We have rules and processes in place to prevent any information that we collect from being disclosed without proper authorization and to protect any information that we do collect.
- In the event that we get a complaint, we will make a note of every piece of information that we are provided with.
- We are going to make use of such information in order to address the complaint.
- If we believe that a complaint is unfounded or vexatious, we will not engage in further contact with the complainant.
- In the event that you have a complaint regarding the content of our website, we will look into your allegations. We are going to remove the content if we believe that it is required by the law or if we believe that it is justified to do so.
- Email is the best way to get in touch with us if you have a problem with the way your data was handled after it was collected.
There are links to many other websites:
- The website of Matthew Sawyer includes connections to a variety of other interesting websites on the internet.
- However, once you open these links, we no longer have any influence or control over the websites that you are sent to.